Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Totally Re-done Army List

I decided to make a total overhaul of my forces in order to make it as deadly as possible, to make it as flexible as possible, to add more scoring units, and to use my "Sledgehammer" tactics. The basic plan of this build is to break my tactical squad into combat squads. The one with the missile launcher will camp on my objective, while the other combat squad will go with my captain in the back of the razorback. The bikes and vindicator will "sledgehammer," with the vindicator providing cover for my assault company, honor guard, furioso librarian dreadnought, and regular dreadnought. Coming behind this group, at a much more leisurely pace, will be my razorback, followed by my terminator librarian and terminator company. Finally, my land speeder will simply hide on the back of the board making a nuisance of itself.

Enjoy.


HQ:
Captain w/ power sword: 115 pts
Librarian in terminator armor with storm bolter: 130 pts
Honor Guard w/ jump packs, chapter banner, hand flamer, infernus pistol, power fist: 240 pts

ELITE:
Terminator squad (x5 troops) w/ x4 chainfists: 220 pts
Furioso Librarian Dreadnought: 175 pts

TROOP:
Tactical Squad (x10 troops) w/ missile launcher, flamer: 170 pts
Assault Squad (x10 troops) w/ meltagun: 200 pts

TRANSPORT:
Razorback w/ twin-linked lascannon: 90 pts

FAST ATTACK:
Land Speeder w/ multi-melta, typhoon missiles: 100 pts
Scout Bike Squad (x6 troops) w/ x3 grenade launcher: 160 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT:
Vindicator: 145 pts
Dreadnought: 105 pts

GRAND TOTAL: 1850 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment